May 19, 2012

Finally, the perfect response!


I really dislike getting spam, especially if it is sent to me by people I consider friends.

 I love getting email!

I love getting mail!

Anytime someone takes time out of their day to write me a note and spend some time communicating their thoughts I feel honored and it makes me very happy. But, send me some political screed,some stupid cliché missive laden with threatening sentiment, chain email, etc. You know what I’m talking about here and I just find myself very put off.

It’s not as if I have a lot of time, if anything I feel time is more precious with each passing day especially because I find my energy to do things is diminishing, I jsut find myself overwhelmed often by the necessities of daily life.

So, the above short is just one of those things that encapsulates the perfect response to this aimless and pointless electronic dribble.

Friends don’t let friends send spam.

No comments: